- 2018-2023 Harley Softail Street Bob and Low Rider (Doesn't fit for forward control)
- Item: Front Highway Peg Crash Bar
- Material: Metal Solid Steel
- Color: Gloss Black
- Process: Triple (copper & nickel plating & black powder coated)
- Tube Diameter: 1.25"
- Overall width: 32"
- Rubber Pad length: 3"
- Function: Front Engine Guard + Footsteps
- Logo: Hollow Out Design Like The Word "M"
Compatible with 2018-2023 Harley Softail Street Bob and Low Rider models (Doesn't fit for forward control).
It can bring support when the bike unexpectedly falls, avoiding it from colliding with the ground, thus protecting the motorcycle's paint, engine, etc.
Especially suitable for stunt riders when they are practicing new tricks, this crash bar could protect the rider and the front part of the bike well in case of an accidental fall.
Constructed from metal solid steel material of a 1.25" tube and triple process (copper & nickel plating & black powder coated), this crash bar is corrosion-resistant and high-strength, with an enhanced finish that ensures long-lasting protection against rust and degradation caused by exposure to the elements.
【Installation & Design】
Our Front Highway Engine Guard Crash Bars come with all the necessary hardware for a quick and easy installation. The end of the crash bar is equipped with a gripper-style rubber pad, which is anti-slip and can be directly replaced. The sides and bottom are designed with round holes, and the two sides are hollowed out like the word "M".
- 1x Front Highway Peg Crash Bar
- 4x Mounting Screws