- 2007 - 2019 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-14R (ZZR1400)
- 2007 - 2021 Kawasaki Concours 1400
- NOTE: Not compatible with models using a center kick stand, Not for use with strut, air ride or swing arms longer than 8" over stock length.
- Item: Rear Lowering Link
- Material: Billet 6061 T-6 Aluminum
- Process: Anodized Surface
- Color: Gloss Black
- Logo: mofun
- Lowering Link Thickness : 0.53"
- Hole Diameter: 0.49"
- Adjustable Lowering Height: 0-4"
- Condition: 100% Brand New
Compatible with 2007 - 2019 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-14R (ZZR1400), 2007 - 2021 Kawasaki Concours 1400
NOTE: Not compatible with models using a center kick stand, Not for use with strut, air ride or swing arms longer than 8" over stock length.
【Improve Comfort & Stability】
Our Rear Lowering Link has 3 position holes that could adjust 0-4"of riding height, it provides a lower center of gravity for your bike, improving stability and handling around bends and turns.
A fashion symbol with the word "mofun" is designed on our Lowering Links Kit, it makes your bike more impressive.
Made of 6061 Billet Aluminum material, it not only ensures high strength but also lighter weight, rust resistance, and corrosion resistance, with an Anodized Surface Gloss Black process, it could prolong the service life and makes it more durable.
It only takes a few minutes to finish the installation with factory screws, no drilling or modification is required.
Lowering it may require additional components for the bike to operate properly and safely. It is the installer's responsibility to verify the proper and safe operation of the vehicle after installing aftermarket components.
- 1* Pair Rear Lowering Link